The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' Overseas Scholarship Program, Phase III 1436 - 1440:
"Your Job First and then Your Scholarship" Program:
The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' overseas scholarship program was launched in 1426 Hijri (2005). The program is composed of three stages, of five years each. The first, and second stages aimed at meeting the need for more study seats, and scientific disciplines at universities. The program has been launched 10 years ago, and since then the education sector in KSA has witnessed significant development, and qualitative leap.
The number of universities, and study seats has increased, and specializations offered by universities have become diverse. From this point, it became necessary to develop a work mechanism for the program to increase its effectiveness in line with the requirements of the current stage to serve comprehensive, and sustainable development, especially in light of the emergence of indications, that some of the graduates who benefited from the program were late in getting the intended job of their choice, as well as the emergence of signs, that some of the disciplines. for which the graduates received scholarships, are offered by domestic universities.
Consequently, the third stage which has started in year, 1436 Hijri (2015), adopts a new method for the implementation of the program. This method draws a direct linkage between jobs, and scholarships given to students to study majors needed by the country. In the past, graduates who benefited from the program had to exert personal efforts to find jobs, but this stage provides jobs first. Based on the offered jobs; the study seats, disciplines, and academic levels, are determined for overseas scholarships.
These jobs are then announced, and candidates are invited to apply for the third stage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' overseas scholarship program (Your Job First, and Then Your Scholarship). The third stage of the program is based on the development of partnerships with public institutions to assess their needs of human resources, disciplines, and academic levels. Overseas scholarships are given accordingly, beneficiaries will be guaranteed the jobs for which they receive scholarships.
The new mechanism adopted in the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' overseas scholarship program (Your Job First, and Then Your Scholarship) will contribute in maximizing benefits from the program outputs to serve the economy, and development of the country.
The new mechanism contributes to the achievement of the aspirations of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin AbdulAziz, may Allah protect him, as well as the aspirations of His Highness the Crown Prince, Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef Bin AbdulAziz, and Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin AbdulAziz, may Allah protect them, they always desired to guarantee a high position of KSA among the nations.
The new mechanism adopted for the implementation of the third stage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' overseas scholarship program (Your Job First, and Then Your Scholarship) seeks effective partnerships between the Ministry, and other public institutions in KSA in the field of overseas scholarships, and employment. The mechanism aims at the following:
- Directly determine actual career opportunities in the various development sectors.
- Identify fields of quality study, and specialties as per the priorities of development in KSA.
- Distinctively prepare specialized competencies effectively, and systematically to fill the available vacancies.
- Properly distribute human resources, and make sure that these resources are not focused on disciplines, not linked to the needs of the labor market, and direct these resources to rare, and required disciplines.
- Keep pace with rapid changes in the requirements of development, contributing in strengthening KSA competitiveness, and upgrade KSA standing to the level of developed nations.
- Meet geographical areas' actual needs of qualified human resources, that can achieve balanced development.
- Promote the values of quality, and excellence in the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' overseas scholarship program.
- Link candidates' capacities to the career fields appropriate for them.
- Expand the admission, disciplines, and academic levels base, in the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques' program to ensure maximum benefits from the program.
Rubber Shoes kids Jazz Black Leather Sole small UK Split Pure 10 Dance
Partners include public sector institutions that have real, and promising opportunities which are mainly linked to development areas of strategic importance.
The third stage of The Two Holy Mosques' overseas scholarship program (Your Job First, and Then Your Scholarship) targets all the male, and female students who graduated from domestic, and foreign universities, and who meet the conditions to be announced later. The program does not target employees.
Your Job First, and Then Your Scholarship Program's Steps:
- The Ministry looks for available career opportunities in public sector institutions and organizations, based on a few indicators including the importance of the sector, the number of available opportunities, and the assessed need for the discipline.
- The Ministry signs a cooperation agreement with the beneficiaries (partners) for a period of five years (term of the third stage), and the Ministry grants overseas scholarships under this agreement to the annually agreed number of candidates.
- The program is announced, and applications are received via the online portal of the Ministry of Education which sorts the applications, and runs the initial nomination as per the terms of the program.
- The beneficiaries take part in the selection of candidates based on professional controls relevant to their areas of specialty, and activities. The final list of candidates is then submitted to the Ministry.
- The beneficiaries take part in the follow-up of the conditions of those who have received overseas scholarships, to ensure quality, and achievement of the program objectives.
- Scholarships are restricted to the academic level for which scholarships are received.
- The beneficiaries are committed to hiring students (after graduation) who received scholarships to study disciplines required by respective beneficiary.